Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random Thoughts

I did this a long, long time ago, but I like it. It gives you a nice little snapshot in my life. Since I'm sitting in a super-easy one-on-one assignment at work, it's 4:00am, and I don't feel like doing the mound of homework in front of me, updating my blog seems like a good idea.

What's lying around my house:
Several sample hardware pieces for the kitchen cabinets
The comfy, dingy love seat I got on craigslist
Mounds of neglected papers from my research class
A half-watched VHS of Fiddler on the Roof
Furry gloves and my grandma's quilt

What's in my fridge/pantry:
Cracked pepper and olive oil Triscuits
A smorgasbord of yogurts
Fair trade coffee and tea
Yummy soy milk
Sweet potato pancake mix

What's on my mind:
My busy patient from last night who couldn't keep a blood pressure and my stable, crazy patient tonight who keeps randomly yelling expletives
The fact that I've been a total slacker on schoolwork
Some crazy boy who keeps hanging around
The 24 hour community prayer time planned at my house next week
All the fun things planned for November (2 medical conferences, Thanksgiving, a trip to Central MN, seeing old friends)
Today would have been my granddad's 95th birthday were he still alive

0 comments: