Monday, October 06, 2008

I've been tagged!

1. Any nicknames? The Real Dill, the Big Dill, Little Dill, Dill Pickle, Sweet Pickle Relish
2. Favorite drink? other than water, coffee, chai, or limeade
3. Mother's name? Peggie Lucille
4. Tattoo? no, but I can't say I don't want one
5. Body Piercing? Four earrings holes
6. How much do you love your job? Quite a lot, most of the time. My favorites: feedings the babies, really supporting a stressed out family, being competent with an unstable patient
7. Birthplace? UMC in L-town
8. Favorite vacation spot? Where I've actually been--Washington State. It's got the mountains, water, and interesting people
9. Ever been to Africa? Only in my dreams and vicariously through others. Hope to go soon.
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes. I've even done cookies for breakfast.
11. Ever been on TV? In high school I was the substitute anchor for our morning tv show
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? Not personally, but I was present when such crime occurred
13. Ever been in a car accident? Once, but I wasn't driving
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4-door
15. Favorite salad dressing? currently blue cheese
16. Favorite pie? Pumpkin--yay for fall!
17. Favorite number? 4--I don't really know why
18. Favorite movie? It's a Wonderful Life
19. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
20. Favorite dessert? Ice cream on a warm brownie
21. Favorite food? peanut butter, pizza, ice cream
22. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
25. Favorite smell? fresh baked bread
26. What do you do to relax? Go for a run, read a book, or talk to a friend
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? That question overwhelms me right now. Tomorrow I'm going to work, hopefully.

4 comments:

Ang said...

Hi Sarah you do not know me but Bobby know though he might try and lie about the fact he does. I came to check out the wonderful person that I have been hearing so much about for Carrie and others.

Jennifer said...

There's just 27 questions? That's odd!

Anonymous said...

I would like to add "big gray monster" to number one. lol
-Jenel

Emily said...

It's a Wonderful Life is one of the best! And Mr. Smith goes to Washington :)