Friday, August 22, 2008

Mental Health Break

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Holding the crying mom of my patient while she processed some devastating news. It was a bad day.
2. Who are you in love with?
Whoever invented ice cream.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not that I remember, but I have had cow's tongue.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Definitely not.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Probably two months ago.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes, got to love the Honda.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I went to Houston, MN last weekend for a bluegrass festival.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Probably not the last five months.
10. Are you hot?
Yes, it has to be about 80 degrees in this room.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Charlie Brown scrub top and blue scrub pants.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I like to wash it if I have time and cash.
14. Last food that you ate?
Muffins cooked by Amy
15. Where were you last week at this time?
At the bluegrass festival in Houston, MN.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No.
17. When is the last time you ran?
Yesterday.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Olympic basketball today
19. What is your favorite animal?
White tiger
20. Your dream vacation?
A survey trip in Rwanda
21. Last person's house you were in?
the B.A.J.A house
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Couple of broken fingers
23. Have you been in love?
I think so
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Too many people to count
25. Last play you saw?
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.....I don't recommend it.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I am just ornery enough to be fun.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Sleeping
28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment?
Jenel
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Louisville, KY for a medical missions conference in November
30. Ever go to camp?
I suppose you could call it that.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes, and proud of it.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
I would take anything about now.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
I probably smell like hospital or baby lotion.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
If I have to
35. Where is your best friend?
Somewhere in Arkansas.
36. How is your best friend?
Much shorter than me.
37. Do you have a tan?
No, I'm trying to be a real Minnesotan.
38. What are you listening to right now?
The rain.
39. Do you collect anything?
Projects, lately.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
My neighbor Jane.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Sophomore year of college, I think.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes
43. What does your last text message say?
Kristy asked if I could do breakfast in the morning.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes.
45. Last time you took a shower?
Last night.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Nope, did it yesterday.
47. What is your heritage?
My dad says he doesn't know. I apparently have no identity.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
I think so.
49. Are you rich?
In more ways than I deserve.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Heading towards bed.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't think of a good way to respond. Maybe I'll think of a quick comeback later. Right now I can't stop laughing.
I love you!